WIT 2014 | Michel DT



From 1970 to 1997, I was an artist in FIGURATIVE different techniques: oil painting,  advertising design, cartoon, pastel, ink, mixed media, ... etc. But never watercolor.  During this period,I had several solo and group exhibitions.  Around 1996 to 1997,  and for a period of about twelve years I devoted myself mainly to the GRAPHICS!   I piled here and there, some 500 to 700 sketches and essays drawn spontaneously pen, marker,  pencil on various pieces of white paper, lined, graph ... etc.   In 2001 in the Ixelles Museum I discovered ZaoWou-ki and started painting again. During 2002 to 2009 I visited numerous exhibitions of abstract and contemporary painters and courses and participated in exhibitions.  Ever since I have participated in many shows and biennial exhibitions and I have been teaching watercolour.

No comments:

Post a Comment